Dr Mohamed Elfar
BDS, ADC, MRACDS
Mohamed graduated in 2000, obtaining a Bachelor Degree of Dental Science (BDS) Honours degree from Ain Shams University (Cairo, Egypt). He was selected to study a Master of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and work in the university as an assistant lecturer. The MSc (oral and Maxillofacial surgery) was granted after his thesis defence in 2010 from Al-Azhar University (Cairo, Egypt). He undertook advanced training in oral implantology, bone grafting and reconstructive dentoalveolar surgery. Mohamed is registered as an Oral and Maxillofacial specialist in Egypt. He has been working in the private practice as a general dentist in Australia since 2008 and established his own dental practice in Canberra in 2011.
Mohamed was granted the Membership of the Royal Australian College Dental Surgeon (MRACDS) in 2013 after completing 2 years of further study.
In the year 2015, he was granted Fellowship in the International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics.
Mohamed was granted the ICOI Fellowship and ASID fellowship in 2019.
Dr Elfar is committed to long-life learning and staying updated with the latest knowledge/technology in implant dentistry.
- ADA (Australian Dental Association)
- ASID ( Australian Society of Implant Dentistry)
- RACDS (Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons)
- ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- ITI (International Team for Implantology)
- IADFE Fellowship (International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics)