If you experience any pain from the teeth it could be originating from the dental nerve inside the tooth and should be checked to prevent further complications such as abscess formation and severe pain.
Some of the symptoms which might indicate a nerve problem are:
– sensitivity to hot or cold which lingers
– pain on biting on the tooth
– sensitivity to sweets
– spontaneous pain which is not related to eating or drinking
– swelling in the gum next to the painful tooth
– pain which keeps you awake at night
– pain referred to other areas e.g the ear
– pain which requires an analgesic ( pain medication) to get some relief
If you think you have any of the symptoms mentioned above you need to make an appointment straight away so that we can do an examination which includes taking digital radiographs.
Our dentists are experts in treating dental nerve diseases and previously have treated patient referred from other dental surgeries in Wagga requiring a more complex root canal procedures.
At iSmile we use the latest techniques, equipments and magnification for doing the root canal treatment procedures which ensure every procedure is comfortable and takes less time and help you preserve your tooth and eliminate the need for extraction if possible.
Contact us today for an immediate appointment to help relief your pain.